Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bathroom redo and Honey Boo Boo!

More apartment photos...I know, I know. I recently re-did my 1/2 bath. It was sad before hand. I'm talking a blue rug and two hand towels. sad.

So with the help of my sweet friend Sue and TJ Maxx, the bathroom was redone.




The small frame says, "Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry." -jack kerouac.



I LOVE my grey owl. The bottom towel is a deep purple and top one is grey.
* the small black box says, "Be a go-giver as well as a go-getter."
AND- Those glorious shelves were hung by the greatest neighbor ever...Derek Allen Hensley. (Enough recognition?)


This cute box was $10 at TJ Maxx. I love that it has chalkboard paint on the side. 

The bathroom redo was all done for about $40 or less. Bargain shopper!

Short, sweet, and to the point.

PS. Is anyone else addicted to Honey Boo Boo? Sue and I might be...While shopping, we found some Deer just like Momma June got from Sugar bear for their anniversary. Sue really wanted these. Don't worry, Christmas is coming soon! ;)


Enjoy!



(Fall decor to come later on in the week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment