Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

New blog on the block…again!

Y'all, I'm so excited to be re-opening my blog with a new name, URL, and a fresh, new look! I wanted it to look clean, simple, and be easy to navigate and that is just what I got. My template was designed by Leanne over at Brand Me Beautiful and I can't thank her enough for her timely response in designing my page! I haven't blogged in almost 8 months mainly because I got too caught up in life and being "busy." It's time to enjoy the little moments and write about them along the way!

Hope you join along with me (again) as I talk about my everyday life, heart for missions, and journey as a 20 something year old nurse. You can now follow by email (yes, please!) as well as find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest by using those cute little sidebars on the right. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment