Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Dessange Hair Products Review

I recently received some FREE full size hair products through Influenster to try and review...and I LOVE it. The shampoo and conditioner smells so good and makes my hair so soft. I also tried the CC color correcting creme. It is meant to be used about once a week but beware,  it comes out of the tube purple. Yes, purple. You leave the product in about 5-10 minutes and then wash it out. I felt like it made my hair a little shiny and made it look healthier. It also didn't turn my hair purple. :) These products can be purchased at Target. I looked up how much they sale for and the shampoo and conditioner are $10 a piece! The CC creme is $12. So I got $32 worth of free products! I am so glad that I received this box from Influenster. If you would like to receive free things as well, follow this link and sign up!




No comments:

Post a Comment