Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

He Provides

  
Summer is almost over!! :[ I’m super sad but at the same time I'm so ready to get into a routine (you all know how I love schedules) and start my 3rd semester of Nursing School which begins on August 30th.

  So my last post was about preparing for Haiti and the biggest thing for any trip is the money it takes to actually get there. My first payment is due the first week of September and guess what? IT's COVERED! I have my first payment of $150.00. Not only do I have that, but I also have money to put toward the next payment! God is SO good and always provides in His time. I have to say, the past few weeks I have put the Haiti payments in God's hands but I was still a little anxious. I have been reading in Matthew over the course of a few weeks and one thing I was reading was in ch.8 and 9. In these chapters Jesus heals two demon possessed men, calms a storm, heals a paralytic, and heals the blind and mute. It occurred to me that if God could do all these miracles that He could definitely provide the money I needed. God has no limits or boundaries set on what he can do. I know that sometimes, I put limits on what I think God can do. As I was reading on in Matthew, I came to Ch. 17:20-21. It talks about how we have such little faith. But God says to us if we just have faith like a mustard seed then we can move mountains. A mustard seed is tiny! A little bit of faith goes a long way. He goes on to say how nothing will be impossible for us as long as we have faith. I was lacking faith! It also says in Ch. 19 vs. 26 that with God, all things are possible. Do you think that maybe God was telling me that He's got this? Shew, I am stubborn at times.

  That’s what God has been teaching me over the past few weeks. Faith and trusting in His timing. What has He been teaching you?




On another note, I am really excited for this upcoming weekend and the weeks to come. Our Nursing girls "group" will be reunited! Girl talk, frozen yogurt, and hiking! :] I’m sure the details from this weekend will make another post. Have a great week and Be Encouraged.


My girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment