Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

'Pins'



I thought I would share a few of my favorite 'pins' from Pinterest. I love this website...almost too much.

There are a few cute sayings, recipes, and DIY stuff. Love. So here we go...


Hilarious!!
-I dont know how many times I've read this...a lot. I still laugh.)

Guilty.
-I do that...a lot.

hahaha
-This should be posted in every bathroom in America.

whatever, i'm late anyways.

-True!

.

-LOVE the colors!

Slow Cooker Potato Soup

-This is crock pot potato soup. I actually made it and it was super easy to make and really delicious.

mini fruit pizza....sugar cookie, frosting, topped with fruit.

-I need to make these. They are mini fruit pizzas. YUM!

apple sandwhich with granola, peanut butter, and choco chips

-How yummo does these look?

***Candle Stick Apothecary Jars. You will need 3 candlesticks.  These came in a set at Ross for  $10.  They were primed, then spray painted green.  The jars were old Fry's salsa jars soaked in bleach solution and labels peeled off.  The lids were spray painted to match the candlesticks. Lastly, the jars were glued onto the candlesticks with gorilla glue.

-DIY candlesticks/candy holders. I will definitely be making these..one day.

luggage medicine cabinet

-Its a luggage cabinet! How adorable is this?!



Anyways, on to actual 'blogging'. This weekend was pretty good. I worked (eh), went to a friends house and had some girl time (yippee!), then today was church and Chrysalis formations. Church was awesome and we had some sweet 70's music to go along with our decade theme at church. We know...we are cool. I am so ready for Chrysalis in November that I can hardly stand it! ahh!

Haiti funds are coming right along. God is definitely overseeing this trip and I can already see Him working in mighty ways, He knows our every need and that reassures me!

I hope you all have a great week. My upcoming week will be filled with studying, studying, eating, studying, working, sleeping, and studying...see a trend

Be Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment