Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Writings

This post is completely random thinking from the past few weeks.. :]
  • I'm sorry for abandoning my blog the past few weeks. School is in full swing as well as work. I have to say, I am loving this semester so far! It is a lot more laid back then the past semesters and I have a tad more "free" time.
  • Funds for Haiti are coming together. God is definitely providing! I have been blessed with so many generous, loving people in my life. A little over 100 days left until we take off! AHH!
  • I know I've said it before, but I cant wait to see the sweet kiddos at Mrs. Dorothy's Rescue. Every time I see their sweet faces, my heart just melts!
  • I have been slacking this week as far as my bible study, quiet time, and bible reading. I have no excuses. God has been and continues to be so, so good to me. His timing has been perfect lately (as always) and He never ceases to amaze me.
  • I am reading the book, Not a fan by Kyle Idleman. It is a superb book so far and its very easy to understand. The point of the book is to get you to become a follower, not a fan. I am loving it and God is really opening my eyes and teaching me how to become a follower.
  • I am really excited this year for fall and winter. I mention this because normally I'm not. I hate cold weather and I wish it was 95 degrees year round! But for once, I'm ready for pumpkin carving, apple cider, and cold weather.
  • I am addicted to Pinterest! Its a online cork board basically and you can "pin" anything you like! It has a lot of good recipes that I've found (and used), super cute craft and DIY ideas, adorable outfits and much, much more!
  • This next week should be pretty chill. We don't have class (our teacher is at a conference)so I'm working ahead on all my assignments now so that I can have a little bit of down time. Yay!
  • I'm done boring you with useless information that will fill your head :]


First day of Peds with my ladies!

Our first clinical...We were having a little too much fun ;]

Be Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment