Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cray Cray!

I realized I haven't blogged since the beginning of January..talk about busy! This is just a catch up on life and my every day rambles. (like all my other post :])

My CRAZY 8 weeks is over...over. Let me repeat, over. I made it. I survived. I'm still alive. Can you believe it?!  It was all by the grace of God and long hours studying. Although, this semester wasn't nearly as bad as others had made it out to be.

So whats been happening in my life for 8 weeks? Lets see...

  • I spent too many miles on the road going back and forth to school and clinicals.

  • Spent Valentine's Day with sweet Lydia!

  • Went to see The Vow...Oh Channing Tatum ;]

  • Got a tattoo on my foot!


















  • Went and hung out with my Chrysalis 49 buddies. Unashamed.

  • Class, test, clinicals, repeat.

So, its sad when i look back at my planner for the last 8 weeks and those few things above are the only things I did that we rent related to school...and 2 out of the 5 were related to school. Shew. I'm so glad that I now have more free time to make lunch dates and hang out with my friends. I have missed them being in my life! Sorry if I've been MIA for a while.  ;) I'M BACK!

My life seems really boring looking back at that. Its alright, I love this life that I'm living and honestly wouldn't have it any other way!

It makes me so excited to be looking at apartments and imagining what a "grown up life" will be like. I probably wont be moving out for a while (since I'm a brokkkee college student) but its still fun to dream.

I've been noticing lately how much God is shaping me and working in every aspect of my life. He is continuing to place the perfect people into my paths at just the right time. It is crazy actually.  I am growing every day and I thank Him so much for loving me even when I mess up...which is a daily thing. He has been teaching me that there will be struggles. Its a guarantee. Trust. I'm working on that.


Just another day at clinical's.

Skit Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment