Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five For Friday

I just linked up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk. I love her blog and check it everyday! She has great fashion, hair and cute cats. (I don't even like cats but I guess there is an exception to everything.) She does a post every Friday called High Five For Friday. It's basically a list of your 5 favorite things from the week. I decided to link up because I love reading it and who cant think of at least 5 good things from the week? Here's my top 5 for the week:

1) Received this baby in the mail! AHH. Its my nursing pin for our pinning ceremony..RN! I may be your nurse someday. Scary!


2) My pretty tattoo is finally healed and not itching anymore. I love it.(I also love that gorgeous polka dotted shirt you see!)


3) I bought some new songs off iTunes. These are my 5 favorite songs right now...on repeat.


4)I lurveee having more time to spend on Pinterest. So many pretty things...including that Tiffany and CO engagement and wedding ring in the top left corner. I know its still years off but I wouldn't mind those gems on my finger.


5) Last night I couldn't sleep so I started back up on watching Joyce Meyer. This lady can knock some sense into me!





I hope you've enjoyed my High Five for Friday post. I had fun looking back on this week. I'm so blessed!

Link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment