Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

H54F

Friday. Enough said. I'm wore out. Beyond wore out. Here we go folks...

1) I'm still in hospital orientation. I know it seems like Ive been in orientation forever but its really only been 2 weeks. I never knew a hospital had so many policies and procedures until we have to review them all. Shew wee. Plus, we take test. Many test. Nursing school isn't over people!! Well really, you never stop learning as a nurse.

My CU ladies representing well :]


2) Ive got to wear scrubs all week. I guess that's a plus.

3) This week is sounding really boring so far. Ha ha. Thanks for continuing reading this post.

4) I got to babysit my favorite girls yesterday. They are so adorable and I laugh the whole time I'm there!

5) I met with my landlord yesterday and paid my deposit. We also talked about a move in date which is now earlier then before. I'm excited, scared, happy, nervous..AH! I don't even know. What I do know is that I will be happier being closer to work and church.


So here's to a boring, long, tiring, week.


I thought this was funny because its so me. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment