Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Prayers and Pinterest

   I've had a lot of "spare time" lately so that means more time to think...about anything and everything. Good or bad. My mind has been running crazy between job orientation, apartment decisions, friends, family, life, etc, etc. So, I get on Pinterest to sorta unwind and dream about things I can't have, things I need to make, laugh at funny quotes, and "pin" places that I want to go.

   I'm trying to get better at remembering that God is in control at all times. I forget at times and think that He can only do so much or be so much. I underestimate the God of the universe. I'm working on that. I know that I'm weak by myself and that I need the spirit of the Lord. I need His presence.

   So, a lot of my pins on Pinterest lately have been words of encouragement or things I need to remember.


Life is short

Exactly


No limits


My prayer

Prayers for my future husband 


(Sorry the wording is small. Its a good prayer list though.)

Prayer is a powerful thing. I believe that prayer has the power to heal, restore, and renew. There isn't anything too big or too small to pray about. 



I hope you all have a great week and that its filled with many blessings...and prayers! :]






No comments:

Post a Comment