Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh Friday. I'm so happy you're here.

FRIDAY! Praise the Lord its Friday!

Top 5 things from the week...

1) I've had orientation all week at the hospital. Shew, sitting really makes you tired. I'm wore out every day when I leave. On the bright side, I get paid to sit. Probably the only time that will ever happen. Thankful!

2) On the 2nd day of orientation our teacher brought us Play-doh to play with while we listened to her. Genius I tell ya! So, I made a snail, roses, a snowman, etc.


My baby snail. 
3) I got at email earlier saying that my "nursing license was issued." Basically, its on the Kentucky Board of Nursing website now. I feel official now! It was official before when I found out I passed but now that I can see it with my own eyes, its beautiful!


4)I went and looked at my "probably apartment" tonight. Update on that soon... ;)


5) Tomorrow is Saturday so that means I get to sleep in! AHH! I've had to get up early every day this week. I'm ready for a break!

Happy Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment