Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Its my favorite day of the week!

 This has been a great week and its about to be a even better weekend. One of my best friends is getting married and I'm a bridesmaid. Woot woot!

Top 5 from the week/last weekend:


1) Getting caught in the biggest storm/rain fest EVER! Kayla and I were in Wal-Mart getting last minute things for Keely's party when it came a monsoon. Not even kidding. We decided to take off our shoes and just go for it. We were SOAKED! We got into the car and laughed for a good 5 minutes about it. Good times.



This picture doesn't do it justice.
Best party planners ever.


2) Keely's bachelorette party. We had a lot of fun and laughs! The other pictures aren't internet approved :]


Isn't she pretty?!




 3) THE COLOR RUN! I will post more pictures later but I ran/walked my first 5k on Sunday. I had so much fun. Sue and I decided at 12:30 am that we would participate and signed up that morning. Procrastinators.






4) I went swimming and laid out yesterday with my SueB. Always good times. I also got to see her parents new puppies. I want a puppy! :/







 5) Last night was girls night! YouTube videos, midnight milkshake runs, good music, and movies. Love them!




Riding with the windows down.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment