Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY!

It is finally Friday. Its been a long week. This week Ive been tried spiritually, mentally, and physically. I was so tired from working that my legs were swollen and my eyes were as well from lack of sleep. Crazy. I love my job and my patients but its a very "mental" job if you will. You try to not let your emotions get the best of you or guide your day but sometimes it just happens.

I started the "ESV study bible" plan on my phone. Im liking it so far and Im trying to keep up with the reading. I am also doing a Joyce Meyer plan on the app as well. Love her!

Top 5 from this week:


1) I got my beautiful, pretty iPhone! I LOVE it!!



2) I got my hurrr did last night. I got dark underneath and blonde on top. It was time for a change.



3) On my day off, I did some crafts. I had the flower pots spray painted black then did blue polka dots on the bigger one and white polka dots on the smaller pot. 






4) I also made a wreath for my front door. I made the flowers out of felt and they have a little "diamond" in the middle. 



5) Tonight some of my friends and I are doing some last minute planning for a bachelorette party for one of my best friends! The party is tomorrow and the wedding is next weekend. I can't wait!


My sweet Keely is getting married!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment