Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Chrysalis 50

So, it has came and passed...Chrysalis 50 folks. Chrysalis is one of those things that I look forward to and then when its finally here it FLYS! I got to spend the weekend with some of the most amazing people on this planet. Seriously, I love them. My table was absolutely fantastic and I know the Lord hand picked my table (& every other table.) Since I had never been a table leader before, I was terrified at the thought of not knowing what girls would be at my table and not knowing their personalities, interest, etc. Well, I don't know why I worried. God had it planned way before last weekend.

This folks, is the table of Glen Coco. We obviously all have a crazy obsession with Mean Girls. Like honestly, hoop earrings were her thing.  {{Picture overload}}



My pretty babies with their pageant faces on. Seriously, how cute are they?


Gangasta's. We were all over the place.


Spidey came to visit.


Ashley and I smoked ciggs...or candy sticks. Same thing.


Couldn't be a complete weekend without my twin, Amanda Panda!!

Before my talk. My sweet Sue! She even gave me the socks right off her feet :] True love.


Last day :( Still attached at the hip.

It can't be Chrysalis unless TSwift is involved. Basically, I need this cutout for my spare bedroom. Roomies!

Someone, buy me this. And TSwift concert tickets :]

That is all. Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment