Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Top 5: Week in review

My week has been fantastic! A few days off in a row, not working the weekend, and time spent with family and friends makes for a good week to me. Praise the Lord for weeks like these.

Top 5:

1) Being off means I get to make breakfast. Its the small things.

French toast sticks and bananas.

2) Relaxing days off. Score.



3) I finished season 2 of Pretty Little Liars! Things are getting crazy folks!





4) A not so good part of my week was dropping my phone in a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I ran as fast I could to the kitchen to wipe off the soggy cereal and try to revive my phone. It didn't work at all the first part of the day and then it suddenly started working. All the keys are sticking but whatever. I get to renew next month...new phone? Hellloooo iPhone :)




5) My sweet friend Sue is coming over for dinner tonight. We are going to eat some good food and then watch Pretty Little Liars...Imagine that! 









Hope you have a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment