Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

high five for friday- great week!

My week was fan-freakin-tastic. It was a long, tiring week but so worth it. Lets get to the point...

1) We found out that after 1 year, 2 months, and 1 day that...MY MOM IS CANCER FREE! So happy and relieved. Maintenance treatments continue until 2013. I got her a cookie cake, yummy jellybeans, and a home- made card to celebrate!




2) My KONY 2012 bracelet finally came in the mail. Ive waited over a month for this sucker, no lie.





3) I finished my preceptorship this week, 120 hours. I LOVED it and I learned so much thanks to my wonderful preceptor and the other nurses. One of the aides gave me this card with a pin that says "Nurse." How sweet was that?! It was totally unexpected and I loved her thoughtfulness. We all had a lot of fun and some good laughs at 4 am.



The note says, " Thank you for all your help and lending a hand with my patients. You are an awesome student and will be a wonderful nurse. Please come work with is so that we wont miss you. The party starts at 3:30 am in room ***. Thanks!

We had some crazy times that night and spent over 2 hours in one room. Fun stuff.


4) NO MORE PAPERWORK! Enough said.




5) Last but not least, Easter was Sunday! Here are a few pics from the day. (ps. ignore the beyond tired eyes. I had worked night shift and was running off an hour of sleep)


Tink stealing kids Easter eggs

Skank!

Playing outside with sweet Elli.

Ol cuz Jordan made an appearance







I have to say, this has been the best H54F so far! Link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment