Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's be honest...

So, let's be honest here. That's what blogging is really all about, right? Its a way for me to share when I'm on top of the world or to share those days when I want to crawl in a hole and hibernate. Even if no one else reads my post, its a way for me to look back and see my life in every stage, pretty or not.

So,

Lets be honest...

  • I'm beyond tired of studying for my exit test for nursing school. HESI, NCLEX, SAUNDERS = AHH! (Unless you're in nursing school or have ever been in nursing school, those test I mentioned are foreign. sorry.) My brain is trying to remember and apply so much from two years that I'm at the "wanting to hibernate" point. I have to keep reminding myself that by this time next week, I will be done. Done. Done. Done.

  • My friends and family are pretty much the greatest. They have been the ones encouraging me these past few weeks to keep on moving forward and to not give up, break down, and cry. (Sounds like what I sorta want to do, lol.) But seriously, they rock.

  • Your prayers are what's keeping me going!

  • I'm tired of talking about school on this post...new subject. I want a puppy. Look at these cuties.

  •  I'm pretty sure my mom and I are addicted to Cajun Chicken Pasta.  I'm actually about to go fix us some for supper. We probably eat it once a week. So fast to cook and so good! Try it!

  • I am addicted to Sonic Sunrises. I discovered this drink years ago and they actually donut even have it on the menu board anymore. Its a mix of orange juice, sprite, and maybe some cherry something? Seriously, its the bomb. But don't even get me started on the sizes that this drink comes in. rip off.

  • I need to get back to studying but this is so much more fun! I promise, I really am about to start back... gah.

  • I'm excited for YAC 3 in May! It's so close and I love spending the weekend with some of my favorite people while we serve the Lord. It doesn't get much better then that.


I hope the rest of your week is filled with yummy Sonic drinks and no studying!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment