Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello there. Its Friday. Can I get an Amen?

Well, this has been a good, good week but mainly because of today. I'll explain that on a separate post.

So, top 5...

1) I bought more "stuff" for my apartment. It has been fun but stressful! Ive apparently become so indecisive lately. Why? I'm not sure. Its not just with apartment stuff either. I spent at least 1 hour in Target with my mom last week trying to decide between 2 skirts that I liked. It was miserable. I'm wearing myself out and I know my family is about to pull their hair out! (Ha ha)



2) I laid out in my pool this week. Just the sun and my pool raft. Bliss.



3) I went to Indiana..ghetto Indiana at first then nice Indiana...Why you ask??



4) I took my state boards and....


5) I PASSED MY STATE BOARDS! I am officially a R.N. I am a registered nurse. It still hasn't sunk in yet.. I still feel like I'm in nursing school. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, support, encouragement, and love. I honestly couldn't have made it through without all of you all.

Hooray for Friday...And a darn good one at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment