Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Study Break

I have been MIA for a few days but I'm back. Basically, my life now consist of studying for my Nursing Boards which are SOON!! Prayers are much needed and appreciated. My days are spent looking at a Saunders book, doing questions online, and reviewing the study guide I made. Man, I am a super interesting person..not.

Anyways, study breaks are absolutely necessary and today on twitter I stumbled across this. I love Ellen. I love Sophia Grace and Rosie. I love Ellen with Sophia Grace and Rosie. Perfect. I try to catch the The Ellen Degeneres show everyday because lets just face it, she's funny. Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Ellen. I watch her clips on youtube to refuel after university.
    Good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Ellen can put anyone in a good mood I believe. Thanks for the good luck wishes!!

    ReplyDelete